Saturday, December 04, 2004

Some Thoughts On Structure

Okay, I've had this blog up and running for a bit now, so I've got some ideas on how I'm going to try to structure things from now on. There will be four regular features:
  • Candidate Profiles (after all, I've named this thing Decision '08) - and I've been a little remiss in this area, so I'm shooting for two this weekend;
  • In Praise Of...- where I'll rave like a lunatic about something I love (bookstores came first);
  • the Oil-For-Food Scandal, at least until Kofi Annan resigns
  • and Weekly Jackass, where I'll rave like a lunatic about someone or something I hate (such a harsh word - maybe just something that I really, really, really don't like).
These four features will have links on the right-hand side of the blog.

I'll also regularly post links to other pages and blogs under Miscellanea, mainly because I'm tired of trying to think up cute names and I'm REALLY tired of saying "blogosphere".

And finally, I'll post the occasional essay on topics that I feel have some relevance to the world of politics (or just to try to look smart).

In other words, I'll just keep doing what I have been - now what was my point? Oh, yeah, now I remember - how about that Dan Rather?

No comments: