Monday, January 17, 2005

Miscellanea - The CBS Anchor Search Edition

From Time Magazine, we get the latest handicapping on Dan Rather's replacement. If this is the best they can do, God help us all. Katie Couric????!!!!! Couric is to serious journalism as James Carville is to handsome. CBS, I'm here to help. I'll be the anchor of the new interactive version for a mere $100,000 a year...

Thank God we have calm, sober, none-mistress-drowning politicians like Ted Kennedy in our corner (hat tip to VodkaPundit)...

P. J. O'Rourke strikes gold with this alternative inaugural address (hat tip to Viking Pundit)...

Although I've been practically begging to sell out, I still don't have any takers, so, as you'll notice at the bottom right, I can truly say this blog is 'payola free' (thanks to Catscape for the Javascript and Nerdy Conservative via Carpe Bonum for the tip)...

No comments: