Friday, January 21, 2005

Miscellanea - I Reveal My Coordinates Edition

Since I know you're just dying to know, the bearings on my political compass are:
Economic Left / Right : 3.25
Social Libertarian / Authoritarian : -2.26
Find out where you're at here (hat tip to Try On the Glasses)...

bebere has a great post
on why one smart Massachusetts gal is sticking with Bush, and the inability of some folks to GET OVER IT, already...

Art Green at Conservative Eyes has some thoughts on the Blue / Red divide...

Sit down for this one - okay, you ready? Paul Krugman has told a fib!...

Since this blog is called Decision '08, my code of ethics requires that at times I actually comment on the 2008 race, so here's an Adam Nagourney piece in the NY Times that's worth a look (but hurry, you know how quickly those money-hungry Times people archive) (hat tip to RealClearPolitics)...

No comments: