Saturday, January 08, 2005

Miscellanea: Payola Scandal Edition

You might think from reading this blog that I think the Bush administration can do no wrong - well, I'm partisan, but not blindly so. The Armstrong Williams affair is pathetic, and will give our 'progressive' friends a legitimate reason to do so some obnoxious gloating. Michelle Malkin has the details...

And it doesn't stop there. Scrappleface has the world exclusive on the explosive tie between Bush and Michael Moore...

In other conspiracy-oriented news, if you think you smell a hidden agenda in the Bush administration Social Security reform scheme, you're right. Patrick Ruffini lets the cat out of the bag...

Speaking of hacks on the payroll, you may not realize that many of our finest left-wing bloggers are paid to spin things the Democratic way. Now, I'm not suggesting there's anything unethical about that...in fact, I'd like to take this opportunity to sell my opinions to the highest bidder. Do I hear $10? $5? A stale doughnut? [...the sound of crickets chirping fills the room. A single tumbleweed rolls across the lonely, desolate landscape...]. Enjoy your weekend, the freelance, unpaid blogger says with a heavy sigh...

UPDATE 01/10/05 1:09 pm central: At least one reader of this blog thinks I took the Scrappleface Bush/Michael Moore story seriously. I didn't; my reference was a joke (or a rather lame attempt at one)...

No comments: