Sunday, January 02, 2005

Miscellanea - Who You Calling Stingy Edition?

Everyone (myself included) has an opinion on the relative 'stinginess' of the United States when it comes to humanitarian aid - but Daniel Drezner has both the expertise and the figures (hat tip to Virginia Postrel)...

This post by The Big Trunk at Power Line suggests that maybe some of my optimism re: the Middle East is wishful thinking (I remain hopeful, though)...

RightWingDuck has some New Year's resolutions for various celebrities that you're sure to find amusing (note: while reading this post, I realized I had been spelling former Weekly Jackass Barbra Streisand's name as Barbara - oops! Who's the jackass now? Surprisingly, Streisand has yet to issue a 'truth alert' on this matter)...

The always amusing ScrappleFace on John Kerry's failure to uphold the Democratic tradition of landslide losses...

No comments: