Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Miscellanea - Chrenkoff Tortures Himself with Alexander Edition

The great Chrenkoff takes his wife to see Alexander and discovers a neo-conservative message underneath the atrociousness...

Mark Steyn in his usual fine form...

JustOneMinute quotes an Oxford historian with the question of all questions for our 'progressive' friends...

Professor Bainbridge has been outed as a liberal...

I've blogged and blogged on the Iraqi elections, but Daniel Drezner covers an angle that I haven't...

I haven't mentioned or linked much to Andrew Sullivan - probably sour grapes on my part as I felt he became too obsessed with the gay marriage issue. Still, he has been a huge part of the success story of blogs, and I wish him well on his hiatus. Besides, how can I stay mad at anyone who loves beagles? (hat tip to deacon at Power Line)...

No comments: