Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Miscellanea - What Did Lawrence Summers Really Say? Edition

If, like me, you're too busy solving the world's problems to read the Lawrence Summers transcipt, William Saletan has a good synopsis...

Similarly, Just One Minute has just what you need to get up to speed on the Guckert / Gannon kerfuffle...

If the Hinchey comments have got you fired up, Carpe Bonum stays on the beat...

Arthur Chrenkoff continues to make me feel ashamed of my pathetic chicken-scratching with this interview with Michael Ledeen...

Mike at Policy Post has a post up on the danger of substituting government regulation for personal responsiblity...

Congrats to Captain Ed on hitting the 5 million visitor mark!!!! Wow - I should catch up with him in 2063...

In case you missed it in the comments, Geoff at The Young Conservative shares many of my sentiments about Newt Gingrinch...

No comments: