Friday, June 17, 2005

I'll Believe It When I See It...

...Michelle Malkin has the scoop on a Salt Lake Tribune report that quotes poor little MoDo as saying she's about to hang it up.
...New York Times political columnist Maureen Dowd, on leave since early May to finish her second book, sounds a little burned out.

"It [writing the column] is so stressful that I don't miss it at all," she said Wednesday by telephone from Washington. "For me, the hard thing is the psychological pressure of being original. I find that almost impossible.

"You have to hope your readers like your company enough to go along for the ride. There's just so much opinion out there. It's a Tower of Babble now, and who's to say my babble is better than anyone else's? I don't know how much longer I can do it."

Baloney...her ego won't let her leave the scene of the action. I put the odds at her quitting in the next ten years at 100-1. Any takers?...

No comments: