Thursday, June 09, 2005

Milestone: Into the Six Digits

The Sitemeter rolled over 100,000 today (man, I need to do that site upgrade I keep talking about!). That's a nice feeling, and I appreciate the support and comments from all the regulars, and the attention and links from the bigger bloggers. On to 250,000!

In addition to all the folks I thank here, let me also give a big shout-out to the members of the Coalition of the Chillin'. They are:

Right Side of the Rainbow
PoliBlog
Pros and Cons
The Radical Centrist
GOP and the City
ryanVOX
sisu
John C. A. Bambenek
Decision '08 - Coalition Founder
My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Two Dogs
Instapundit
Pererro
The Strata-Sphere
Brainster
Right Hand of God
Tempus Fugit
Hector Vex
Loaded Mouth
Election Projection
WC Varones
Tinkerty Tonk
The Flag of the World
MaxedOutMama
Little Miss Attila
The Big Tent Blog
The Bernoulli Effect
Professor Bainbridge
PoliPundit
John Podhoretz @ NRO
The Hole Card
Criesinthenight
Semi-Random Ramblings
Viking Pundit
Info Theory
Argan Argar
INDC Journal
The Buzz Blog
Dangerous Dan
The Indepundit
doverspa @ RedState.org
State of Flux
Kinder Gentler Machinegun Hand
Lime Shurbet
Bloggledygook
Country Pundit
Wave Maker
The Politburo Diktat
Mistress Tootie Bell
Sophistpundit
The Bandwagon
The Anchoress
The American Mind
Navland Rumbling Politico
Tigerhawk
The Jade Monkey
Say Uncle
Mark Daniels
Vote for Judges
Cavalry Charge
Jim Miller on Politics
Obsidian Wings
Punditish
ConservativeDemocratNews

And of course, I want to thank Martin Scorsese for having the vision that brought this project to life, and Selma Hayek for her magnificent performance as my imaginary girlfriend, and Ernest Hemingway for a simply marvelous script...

In all seriousness, I humbly thank you for coming to my site, each and every one of you.

No comments: