Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Rove (Again?) - Bear With Me...

All right, I got the message...many people think I'm off my rocker in regards to Rove. Keep in mind, I haven't called for his resignation, I've just moved in that direction. Unless there are new developments, or some exceptional piece of analysis, I'm letting it go for now, in the hopes that we can weather this storm. I take note one more time that it's a storm we didn't need, and it's of Rove's own making, but so be it...of all possible worlds, we live in this one. Besides, as the Commissar notes here, Rove's relationship with Bush is such that loyalty probably outweighs anything revealed up to now. Of course, if there's an indictment, all bets are off.

Still, I don't want to feed into a frenzy that is counterproductive to my desire for less distractions as we face our important tasks (like that little thing called the Iraq War). So, for now, I'll stop short of the resignation call, and lay off a bit...oh, and thanks for all the feedback!...

P.S. I haven't disabled the comments, but Haloscan is acting goofy...so you can't post 'em and I can't answer 'em at the moment...

UPDATE 1:44 p.m. central: Looks like you can read the comments again, but still can't post...that's still Haloscan, not me...never mind, we're back!...

No comments: