Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wretchard Revealed

I've mentioned before in this online-only magazine of mine how much I enjoy the work of Wretchard of the Belmont Club, a site that never fails to present interesting, insightful analysis. He's shed his anonymity: Wretchard is in fact Richard Fernandez, a Filipino now residing in Australia with a Masters in Public Policy from Harvard (what is it that make Australians so clear-headed? Tim? Arthur? Wanna enlighten us American slobs?).

Good on ya, Richard, and great work, but if I need to get away from Blogger (and I do - I'm working on it! I swear! The WordPress edition is moving along...), YOU really need to; you're far more influential and a much better writer, to boot. In any event, if you're not reading the Belmont Club regularly, you really should be...so what are you waiting for?...

No comments: