Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Miscellanea - The Focus Moves to Virginia Edition

Commonwealth Conservative, who bills himself as the world's first elected blogger (and I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary) reminds us all that Virginia and New Jersey have governor's races in 2005, then proceeds to provide an excellent, detailed preview...

From across the pond comes Conservative Commentary with an entertaining look at the Books of 2004 in two parts (bonus: he reads Chomsky and Krugman so you don't have to)...

Two excellent posts on Social Security reform and a July 2004 CBO study from the always insightful JustOneMinute and Victor of the Dead Parrots Society...

Great news, folks! The great Ken Mehlman, newly elected head of the Republican National Committee has just informed me via e-mail that the inauguration is coming to me(!!!!) and, of course, I'm inviting all of you, so if you guys want to form a committee, I'll bring the ice and a nice dessert, and you can...what's that, Ken? An inauguration party, but not the actual inauguration? Damn, I thought it was too good to be true...check back later tonight or early tomorrow (depending on how lazy I am) for the latest installment of Weekly Jackass. I know, the anticipation is brutal...

No comments: