Thursday, January 06, 2005

Miscellanea - Hi, I'm Richard Gere, and I'm Getting Hammered On Behalf of the Entire World Edition

Richard Gere is racking up insults faster than you can say 'Dan Rather is a Pompous Blowhard'. Our Weekly Jackass Number Five is knocked down several pegs by Moxie, who links this list of 9 Additional Things Richard Gere Would Like to Say on Behalf on the Entire World at Protein Wisdom (now I know how the standup comedians felt during the O.J. trial - you could ride this wave for weeks - thanks, Rich!) ...

Carpe Bonum is a relatively new site, like mine, but you wouldn't know it from the quality of the posts. I suggest you check it out for, among other things, the extensive coverage of the Social Security reform issue. I have a feeling we'll be looking at this site quite a bit in the days to come...

John Behan remains the Internet's first elected blogger - by a day....

My beagle's favorite movie auteur has company (hat tip to Professor Bainbridge)...

No comments: