Saturday, February 26, 2005

Miscellanea: How Big a Sap Am I? Edition

This is how big a sap I am: I just watched the first Spiderman again, and got all choked up during that scene where Peter tells Mary Jane what's it like to look in her eyes...that's how big a sap I am!...

The Red Republic shares my cautious optimism about the changing Middle East...

Speaking of, Israel is blaming Syria for the latest suicide bombing...

Little Green Footballs notices a change in the Palestinian mood...

bebere has an excellent post on the Lawrence Summers kerfuffle...

More on Summers from the Bernoulli Effect...

Lorie Byrd takes Oliver 'Like Stupid to Kryptonite' Willis to task...

The Right Spot questions the sanity of a nation that would choose destruction over a perceived 'loss of sovereignty' to the U.S...

John Hawkins
has uncovered another imposter among the White House press corp...

If you ask me, those Florida judges are getting a little too big for their britches...

Andrew Sullivan detects some homophobia among the 'progressives' (hat tip to Instapundit)...

No comments: