Saturday, February 26, 2005

Miscellanea - I Took the Ted Rall Challenge and All I Got Was This Lousy Bounceback Edition

Patterico's Pontifications wonders how we're supposed to send Rall our examples when his e-mail bounces, but he takes the challenge anyway (hey, a dishonest lefty? Naw, couldn't be)...

The excellent Jawa Report has an entry, too...hey, Ted, are you taking all this down?...

One of the CBS Three has thrown in the towel (hat tip to Instapundit)...

USA Today tries to get all snarky, but fails miserably...

Extremists are trying to wreck the progress being made on the Israeli-Palestinian front (surprise!), but so far, the good will seems to hold...

Iowahawk has the long-lost Scooby Doo episode featuring Hunter S. Thompson (hat tip to Q&O)...

I'm with PETA on this one - I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say, that this kind of abuse is going on...

No comments: