Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Miscellanea - Herding Cats at CBS Edition

JustOneMinute on life at CBS News these days: 'like herding cats'. Personally, I hope the three employees asked to resign don't - I've mentioned before that the only way Rather and Heyward will go is if the rank-and-file demands it...

Power and Control gets an Instalanche for pointing to an inane observation by the Kos that I noticed on December 21st!!!! Why do you mock me, oh Instapundit? (Of course, I only noticed it because JustOneMinute pointed me to the post - oh, never mind, enjoy your Instalanche, my friend!)...

About six weeks ago, Kevin Drum at the Washington Monthly posted eight questions for conservatives (more on this later, maybe...). John Hawkins at Right Wing News brings us the sequel (The 'Reality-Based' Community Yes/No Quiz) (hat tip to the great Chrenkoff)...

It's the freaking mother lode, baby - Oliver Kamm On Hitchens On Chomsky...

No comments: