Saturday, June 04, 2005

Kerry To Lead Bush Impeachment Effort

Yep, that's what I said; and nope, this isn't one of my frequent Kerry parodies. Ryan James and PoliPundit have the scoop. But wait a minute: did Kerry really say that? The post of Ryan James doesn't mention impeachment; the PoliPundit one does, and I've seen the same headline elsewhere (and Rush Limbaugh is saying it, too) - nowhere, though, have I seen a direct quote from Kerry's mouth that he is going to build an impeachment case, but only that he plans to present the Downing Street Memo to the Congress.

If Kerry did say such a thing, it only confirms his status as a haughty buffoon; for once, though, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. If anyone can find a statement that QUOTES Kerry or one of his spokesmen calling for Bush's impeachment, please leave a relevant link in the comments. To be continued...

No comments: