Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wictory Wednesday - Santorum Edition

PoliPundit has a Wictory Wednesday post up helping Rick Santorum; you can see the details here. Santorum has been vilified often, both justly (the Hitler comment - for which he DID apologize) and unjustly (his gay marriage comments taken WAY out of context). He's got an uphill battle, and he's gonna need all the support he can get, so if you're able and so inclined, help him out...

UPDATE 8:56 a.m.- Our good friend Fargus mentioned that he hoped I wouldn't post on this and asks my opinion of Santorum. I put the post up as a courtesy (after all, I've enrolled in the Wictory Wednesday group), but as you can probably tell, I'm not the biggest Santorum fan. I'm not endorsing him, that's why I say 'if you're so inclined'. If and when I do endorse someone, I'll try to make it explicit...

No comments: