Sunday, February 06, 2005

Miscellanea - A New Dynasty Edition

Two in a row and three of the last four for the Patriots - congrats! Now come on, Parcells, and bring my Cowboys back to the big one!...

Speaking of the Cowboys, what's up with Michael Irvin not making the Hall of Fame?...

Thanks to my niece for stopping by and taking up some of the Super Bowl slack...

I thought it was a decent, if somewhat sloppy, game. I'm a McCartney fan, so I dug the halftime (speaking of halftimes, if you're not totally bored with last year's debacle, Mickey Kaus has a response to Frank Rich's typical blue state arrogance)...

My choice for best Super Bowl commercial: FedEx...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The world puts off its mask of jired88 vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
Cheap New Era Hats

New Era Fitted Hats

Wholesale Cheap Hats

Wholesale New Era Hats

Cheap 59fifty Hats