Saturday, March 12, 2005

My Pledge To You

It has come to my attention that some bloggers are less than scrupulous. These unnamed others, in a blatant attempt at increasing their hits, will, for example, insert a meaningless phrase like celebrity sex tapes. Perhaps they will, apropos of nothing, mention the contents of Paris Hilton's address book. They might even hint that the Star Wars III trailer is at their site, when of course nothing could be further from the truth. Of course, you won't find movie trailers here, not even the trailers for Batman Begins or Superman Returns. And I wouldn't think of suggesting you could find pictures of Lindsay Lohan here.

I don't play that; no sir, not me. This is my pledge to you, loyal Decision '08 readers. Here you'll find nothing but hardhitting analysis and the latest political news, and never celebrity-driven garbage like the Michael Jackson or Robert Blake trials. Never, ever, ever, ever - and that's a promise.

No comments: