Saturday, March 19, 2005

Miscellanea Bonus: Nobody Does It Better Edition

Nobody does it better than Chrenkoff, that is. In his latest post (do I smell a meme developing here?), Chrenkoff takes on the Hitler/Stalin comparisons that have been so prevalent of late. Here's the money quote, referring to Tina Brown's comparison of bloggers to the East German Stasi:
At this moment, tens of thousands of the real victims of the real Stasi - you know, the people who were tortured, imprisoned, or turned into outcasts in a closed society - compassionately nod their head and say, "Yes, Tina, we feel your pain."
One man's shame is another man's pride: I hope Prof Bainbridge won't hold it against me that I graduated from Texas Tech (go Raiders!)...

Russ Feingold (I probably should have included him in my poll above) is making some 2008 moves...

Kevin Drum joins in the Condi '08 debate, and agrees with Eleanor Clift. Reason #44 to support Condi: prove to our rivals our tent is bigger than they think...

Question Number One: If Paul Krugman fell in the woods, would anyone hear him? Question #2: Joe Lieberman vs. Paul Krugman in a bare-fisted brawl...your pick? My money's on Lieberman...

No comments: