Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Miscellanea: Whither Wolfowitz? Edition

Joe Biden and Patrick Leahy - guess their reaction to Wolfowitz at the World Bank, anyone? Surprise - they like the idea (hat tip to RealClearPolitics)...

The reaction of paid Dean shill The Daily Kos? You guessed right this time (oh, and classy use of the f-word, Markos)...

Does 'fair and balanced' mean giving air time to a Holocaust denier? If so, count me out (tip of the hat to Pejmanesque)...

I would be failing my duty as your host if I didn't point out this great slam of Maureen Dowd (hat tip to Captain Ed)...

Juan Cole, meanwhile, is making a strong case for his Weekly Jackass worthiness...

Carpe Bonum has a new URL and a bold new look (same great content)...

JustOneMinute, in typically brilliant fashion, sums up Nicholas Kristof's advice to the Democrats:

(1) Be obviously and sincerely religious;
(2) Be pro-choice, but anti-abortion;
(3) Be a man.

Our guess is that on a different day, he would add (4) Don't be Joe Lieberman.

Here's a shameless tip from Dean's World on increasing blog traffic: mention "Mario Vasquez". As I stated in a previous post, however, I am above such cheap stunts as speculating on why Mario Vasquez quit American Idol. In fact, I am even above mentioning Mario Vasquez walking out on Letterman's Top Ten List. If the only way to get people to come to your blog is to mention Mario Vasquez repeatedly, then I'm afraid I'll just get left behind (due to my policy of not mentioning Mario Vasquez).

No comments: