Thursday, March 17, 2005

Miscellanea: The Madness Begins Edition

As I prepare to root on my Red Raiders in their tournament opener, let's see what's going on elsewhere...

Here's an evening must-read
on the world's changing perception of Bush (has the 'Hey, Maybe Bush is Right' meme reached the point of no return?) (hat tip to RealClearPolitics)...

What about the Iraqis themselves? How's a 62-23 right-track/wrong track ratio? Curse that warmonger Bush...

Oh, by the way, my favorite Coen brothers movie? Miller's Crossing...

I agree with Clint...Major League Baseball is in seriously deep...well, stuff...

A non-profit, tax-exempt organization that praises Iraqi terrorists and wants to convict Bush of war crimes? Maybe we've found a new home for Ward Churchill...

A quick salute to JP at Americans for a Free Lebanon for his excellent blogroll...

Satire or news? I'm not sure anymore...

God bless Seattle: cranking out 'progressives' at an early age (I'd expect this from college kids, but in high school???!!!)...

And one last time: Go Red Raiders!!!...

No comments: