Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Quick Shots: One Nation, Under God - For Now...

Scott Elliott looks at the latest Pledge of Allegiance court case and wonders if removing God from public life doesn't just enshrine the 'belief' of atheism...

At Americans for Freedom, jp is wondering if the Plame investigation is heading in another direction. Calling AJStrata, come in, AJ...

I'm calling it a night, but before I do, just a quick update. I have imported my Blogger posts into the WordPress blog, and imported the Haloscan comments, with the exception of the posts and comments from the last day or so, but you have to draw the line somewhere and just run with it, and I didn't want to suspend posting while the transition was going on. What's it mean? It means the hard work is done. Now I just need to finish up formatting, recreating the posts and comments since I imported, and just odds and ends like that (I think I lose the trackbacks, unfortunately...there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about that). Here's where I think I am...I should be ready to make the switch by the end of the weekend, if not before. Whoo-hooo! Getting very close now...

No comments: