- Robert DeNiro - the king. Plagued lately by poor choices of roles, but his title is secure.
- Kevin Spacey - plagued even more than DeNiro by poor choices, but all is forgiven for the Usual Suspects.
- Cary Grant - Archibald Leach is still the suavest man who ever lived.
- Gene Hackman - Unforgettable in Unforgiven.
- Harrison Ford - the recent Star Wars trilogy makes you miss his Han Solo more than ever.
- Audrey Hepburn - absolutely stunning.
- Katherine Hepburn - the Philadelphia Story - enough said...
- Sharon Stone - do I really need to say anything?
- Jodie Foster - my all-time favorite FBI agent.
- Nicole Kidman - classy, beautiful, and smart enough to leave Tom Cruise.
Friday, June 03, 2005
Enough Politics For the Moment
Let's take a breather - Norman Geras, by way of our good friend bebere, is asking for a list of favorite actors/actresses, with an overall maximum of ten, and a maximum of seven of either sex. Without further ado, here are my own choices: