Wednesday, June 08, 2005

An Overdue Link

I've been having quite the debate with LPFabulous in the comments of the 'Hillary Takes Off Her Mask' post, and it occurs to me that I haven't linked his excellent work in a while, so I dropped by to see what was shaking. Ryan's a Coalition member and has been coming by and commenting for quite some time. To say that Ryan is no fan of the SCOTUS decision yesterday would be an understatement. I'm glad to see him singing the praises of Clarence Thomas, though, who for far too long has been stuck with the racist label of 'Uncle Tom' because he happens to be a black conservative.

What's my point? First of all, to highlight the work of a good blogger; second, to send a message, hopefully, that you won't hurt my feelings by disagreeing with me, nor will I stop linking to you; and third, to let everyone know that, although this is not an attempt to buy Ryan's agreement, if you wish to try the same tactic on me, please be aware that I prefer small, unmarked bills - and I don't have a problem with large, marked ones, either...

No comments: