Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Coalition of the Chillin'

(I'm moving this to the top because my Blogger is still screwy...ay caramba...)

That's what I propose to call those of us who aren't having a cow over fili-deal (inspired by Viking Pundit's excellent suggestion to take it easy, which my regular readers will know I fully endorse). I propose for charter membership:
I know that some of my nominees may decline to serve; others I may have missed or may wish to join (just let me know in the comments, preferably with a link to a suitable post). Positions are unpaid; you can check out any time you like (but you can never leave?). Frankly, I'm not expecting a big response; after all, most of us are just chillin'...

UPDATE: How could I leave off John Podhoretz? How silly of me...

Alexander and Beth have graciously accepted...should I design a logo, or sit on my butt eating potato chips? Decisions, decisions...Lorie Byrd has joined (she gets honorary charter member status), as has Prof Bainbridge, and Ryan James has accepted as well...I designed a logo, but in true chillin' fashion, I've got no way to host images, and I can't even post a picture from work, so I'll have to show it to you later (why can't these IT departments just take a hint from us and chill?)...

And the first Coalition Victory (my, we move fast): Priscilla Owen has been confirmed...

Sissy Willis has got caught up in the tide, though she links to a post with a decidedly unchillin' John McCain...

Add the Strata-Sphere
to the list: we're living in historic times, people...

Ryan James has the blogroll going...

And Prof Bainbridge has the logo up!...many thanks to the good Professor - check it out...

More here...

And the Instapundit is in!...

For a map of the Coalition member states, by our distinguished comrade the Commissar, visit here...

No comments: