Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Miscellanea - I Just Can't Wait Edition

I have been dying all day to post on tomorrow's Weekly Jackass; it should be a dandy (hint: he's bigger than a breadbasket, but smaller than a barn)...

I was going to say something about this jerk, but deacon at Power Line did such a good job, I'll just say: ditto...

Professor Bainbridge on Dean and Krugman...

Tim Blair fisks that NY Times article you might have noticed I keep plugging (because *cough* it features me *cough*) (hat tip to Jessica's Well of Midland, TX - just 60 miles from where I grew up)...

I think all of you should tell everyone you know to go visit the Daily Kos - well, daily - because the more influential he gets, the better off the Republicans get...today, he praises Donna Brazile's hagiographical piece on Harry Reid. The Kos is mighty impressed that Reid is stridently belligerent - because, after all, the biggest problem America has with liberals is that they're not strident enough. More belligerence, please; could you be a little more 'in-my-face'? Yes, Markos, that's the ticket...

No comments: