Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Word to the Doubters

(If you're new and coming from one of the generous links, here's the original Coalition post - why, oh, why doesn't my Blogger page link right anymore?)...

To our detractors, let me just spare a brief word: don't presume that you are any more a conservative or Republican than Coalition members. Last time I checked, our party doesn't require a loyalty oath. I'll put my conservative credentials up against anyone, anytime; this isn't High Noon, in fact quite the opposite; it's a fun way to comment on rhetorical excess...

Now that that's out of the way, join me in welcoming new members Ryan from the Big Tent Blog and the Flag of the World...

Also, I've been meaning to refer you to our good friend BSR at Mike Huckabee for President 2008...this blog makes no endorsements (at least not yet), but he's got contagious enthusiasm for his candidate and has been a frequent visitor to these parts...

And speaking of old friends, the great Arthur Chrenkoff wants your help in sending get well wishes to a certain possibly wounded and/or dying/dead terrorist...

No comments: