Friday, May 27, 2005

A Good Morning to You All This Friday...

...I got to sleep in a bit as I took off work; I'll be going out of town for my niece's graduation this weekend, but I will post whenever possible, so keep checking back, won't you? Things just wouldn't be the same without your sunny smile around here...

Join me in welcoming our newest Coalition members, Obsidian Wings, Loaded Mouth, and GOP and the City...

The Radical Centrist has another variation on the logo...

Robert Robb of the Arizona Republic has an editorial on how the judicial compromise is a setback for the Left...

For a limited time only, I am offering a discount of absolutely nothing on our t-shirts (merchandise this chillin' doesn't need a discount)...

We've had a lot of fun with this thing, but the newness will wear off quickly (if it hasn't already), and we'll all get back to our normal routines. What I hope will keep going is that we will occasionally jump in the fray when the rhetoric gets overblown, and use what influence we have to keep people focused on the long-term and not the short. I also intend to spotlight posts by our members from time to time, and I hope you'll do the same (because after all, what blogger doesn't enjoy a lot of hits?)...Enjoy your Friday!...

No comments: