Sunday, May 08, 2005

Miscellanea: Oh, No, It's The End of the Weekend! Edition

Victor Davis Hanson engages in America's past-time: that's right, dissecting what's wrong with the Democrats (did you think I meant baseball? Sheesh!)...

Mickey Kaus's First Rule of Journalism: Always generalize wildly from your own personal experience (paging Pauline Kael)...

UN watchdog: North Korea may have up to six nuclear weapons...

Time magazine: Oil-For-Food about to heat up...

I was all prepared to rip this apart, but it's actually kind of funny, in a sycophantic way...

I don't know how he keeps coming up with this stuff - hilarious!...

You may have heard about the 60th anniversary of V-E Day, where we recall the victimhood of Germany...

Lugar: Bolton nomination to clear committee on party line vote. In other news, the Pope is Catholic...

Do you want your tax dollars to subsidize Bill Moyers? Nah, I didn't think so. Of course, I don't want my tax dollars subsidizing conservative television, either - and that's a good argument to just do away with PBS, in my view...

No comments: