Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Quick Shots - BEST. DAY. EVER

Thanks to Michelle Malkin and PoliPundit, and all you wonderful people, Decision '08 had the biggest traffic day ever (even with that half hour or so the Blogger sites were down), over 7,000 visitors at last count. Wow...I really appreciate my regular readers the most, though (you know who you are!)...

Ryan James dissects Harry Reid's latest statement on filibusters and finds he's in need of a civics lesson...

More on filibusters from Gary Gross...

On March 3, I posted an open letter to John McCain regarding the rumored regulation of blogs, and I promised I'd let you know if I received a response. I did - yesterday. The letter was dated April 20, 2005 (wow - that's some quick delivery!). Nowhere, literally, does the letter mention the Internet. Instead, it seems to be standard boilerplate about the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, and '527's, and (this is the closest it came to addressing my concerns) the recent introduction of legislation to force the FEC to do its job. Well...at least he replied.

No comments: