Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hey, That's a Cheap Shot!

The Arkansas Daily Blog at the Arkansas Times is taking shots at my 'probably tiny number' of readers while simultaneously stuffing the ballot box on my poll above. That's okay, all's fair in love and war (and politics); they actually sent me quite a few hits today, so bully for you!

Here's the deal, though: when I make fun of my small number of readers, it's gentle sarcasm used in a self-deprecating manner, which some people find charming...when you do it, it's, well, not so charming...no hard feelings, though (note to self: when you are getting 3,000,000 daily hits, don't forget to take shots at the number of readers of the Arkansas Times, and remember who your friends are).

Anywho, for those of you who might be here from the great state of Arkansas, welcome, and you might want to check back on the weekend - my next candidate profile is going to be Mike Huckabee. And I'm glad to have you here...stay a while and look around, won't you?

No comments: