Friday, April 01, 2005

My Latest Technological Breakthrough...

...is a remarkably sophisticated graphical addition to the blog - right up top next to 'Decision '08'. It's an animated ballot box. Here's the weird part; when I'm on right now, I don't see it (on IE, I see a missing picture box with the 'alt' name; on Firefox, the 'alt' name in huge letters); yet I know others do...so, if you're cruising by and happen to read this, do you see it? A short comment would be nice...and it's FRIDAY! Enjoy yourselves this weekend...

UPDATE 1:50 pm central: Well, thanks, Andy in NY. I don't know if it's the fact that the graphic is animated or what, but I can't get it consistently to show for everyone, so I'm yanking it back down (again). I guess I'll try again sometime with a stationary graphic...

No comments: