Thursday, March 31, 2005

Miscellanea: No Need For Reform? Edition

Thanks to Viking Pundit for linking to me today; I'll repay the favor by recommending his post on the Dem's pyrrhic victory dance over Social Security...

I've had a great blog day, having received a PoliLanche. Speaking of, Jayson is linking to a report that Sandy Berger just copped a plea over that 'accidental' document lifting (seems ages ago now, doesn't it?)...

...bulldogpundit of Ankle Biting Pundits points to his Judge Elihu Smails 'Buffoon of the Week' series, and suggests imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Well, bulldogpundit, I give you my word of honor that I wasn't aware of your series until today...but I like it, and I plan on being a regular visitor...you should, too....

The Bernoulli Effect shoots down the whole 'Republicans are the party of the rich' meme and takes a shot at our Weekly Jackass, to boot...

Americans for Freedom is asking for your signature on a very important petition...

No comments: