Sunday, May 01, 2005

And Michael Moore Is...

...not worth walking across the street to spit on, according to a whopping 46% of you. It was the best poll yet, in number of votes (no doubt helped along by the links from some of the big dogs on the block). Once again, I salute your acumen, that is indeed what I would have chosen. A distant second and third were irrelevant, and under the control of Karl Rove, respectively.

A note about the new poll: yes, I know I left Kennedy off...he's not the only one. I know he was very well liked and died tragically, but I don't think his brief presidency deserved to make the short list. Some will cry foul, particularly since Nixon is on there, but Nixon's presidency was full of drama, even without Watergate. So, if you want Kennedy, I'll assume that most of the none of the above were probably meant for him. Enjoy your week and don't work too hard...

No comments: