Monday, April 04, 2005

Miscellanea: Does Defense Win Championships? Edition

It does in sports, but Democrats had better hope it does in politics, too, if Ronald Brownstein's latest is true (and I think it largely is) (hat tip to Real Clear Politics)...

Carpe Bonum pays tribute to the Pope's views on the intersection of science and religion, a subject dear to my own heart, as well...

If you haven't heard, freedom-loving, progressive San Francisco may regulate blogs; Charles at Little Green Footballs has the details...

Rusty Shackleford takes issue with the Pulitzer Prize committee (and he's right on target, as usual)...

The great Chrenkoff reminds us of the good news from Afghanistan as only he can...

I linked to this earlier, and it just disappeared...I mean, the post is gone...very odd...but this is a great fisking from Tim Blair, who was kind enough to send some traffic my way today (thanks, Tim!)...

No comments: