Sunday, April 03, 2005

Miscellanea: A New Poll and a New Era Edition

On the trivial side of the ledger, I have put up a new poll; as mentioned before, I am keeping the results of the my political polls, and I will repost them from time to time and keep a cumulative total...

The new era I refer to is that of a new papacy, and Lubos Motl (who is the Arthur Chrenkoff of physics - if that's too obscure for you, it's a giant compliment) has an excellent post on the contenders...

Kevin Drum has more on handicapping the Vatican...

In other Pope-related postings, Michelle Malkin is not happy with the MSM's coverage, and Professor Bainbridge has a picture and post you ought to see...

Our good friend the Daily Kos has added a trackback feature (dare I? I dare...) and has announced a 'radical' redesign (how appropriate!)...

No comments: