Thursday, June 23, 2005

More Dissent on Rove!

Erick-Woods Erickson is kind enough to link to me at RedState.org, but he also takes exception to my call for Rove's apology; interestingly, he takes my argument and turns it upside down, saying Rove only said liberal, not Democratic; thus, the Dems, by taking such exception, admit they are the liberal party. Well, semantics aside, I have always taken it for granted that the Democrats KNOW they are the liberal party, and have shied away from the label, but not the substance.

In any event, in typical Democratic fashion, the reaction has been over the top; read Erickson's post for the ridiculous statement by one JFK II. And also, just because he's always so nice to me and my little blog (and because he's a great blogger, and a political junkie), pay him a visit at his regular site, too...

...and Tony Parker, you better pick it up!...

No comments: