Saturday, June 25, 2005

Quick Shots: More From the Reverand Doctor Tom Cruise

NOTE: Yes, I realize that I have the wrong spelling for Reverend above; unfortunately, I've already sent some trackbacks to the wrong URL, so I'm leaving it there so my stupidity may be preserved for future generations. Thank you for your time...

The Washington Post has a good takedown on insane idiot Tom Cruise and his love affair with the pseudo-religion of a hack science-fiction writer...

From the New York Times, of all places, we have this story of a Basra transformed that I highly recommend to you. Tell these folks we're losing the war...

Jeff at the Bernoulli Effect on the introduction of 'critical theory' to mathematics(!!); what can I say, it's disgusting...

Ryan James introduces PocketPC blogging...

Liberty Files joins the ranks of those who see in the trap in the latest manueverings of the diabolical Karl Rove...

No comments: