Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Is Lawrence O'Donnell An Idiot?

Or just an opportunistic rage-aholic? He's sure milking his 'contribution' to the Rove-Plame story for everything it's worth. Since he 'broke' the story that Rove was one of Matt Cooper's sources about 5 milliseconds before the world would have found out anyway, O'Donnell has been strutting around like the cock of the walk (hey, get your mind out of the gutter!).

It's fun to play journalist, isn't it, Lawrence? And the rest of you never, ever forget - Lawrence O'Donnell has singlehandedly saved the Republic, and (oh, it's too delicious!):
I have a call in to Bob Luskin, Karl Rove's lawyer, but I'm not holding my breath for a call back. He knows I know too much...
Oh, yeah, Lawrence, you've got Rove on the run...ooohhh, you're a big man now, aren't you? Jeez...I thought bloggers were supposed to be the navel-gazers!...

UPDATE 11:45 p.m. - I'm not the only one disgusted by O'Donnell's giant ego trip...

No comments: