Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Why Me?

Why must I bear this tragic burden...to be forced to recommend another David Corn piece, and from The Nation, no less? Corn must save his really bad stuff for the posts at Huff'n'Puff, because it was only a few days ago that I remarked on how on the money he was on fili-deal, and that piece was also from his Nation gig. This time Corn takes a look at the Karl Rove-Valarie Plame 'did-he-or-didn't-he?' story, and find there's not much there to get excited about, it's all still rumors and suggestions at this point. Of course, I knew that already, since I read the excellent work of Tom Maguire, but doggone it, does Corn have to agree? It sure makes it harder for folks like me when a 'progressive' voice goes and gets all reasonable all of a sudden...

No comments: